Resources for researching current events, historical news, local news, and legal news.
- Current and archive access to Dow Jones publications, Wall Street Journal, Barron's, and more.
NewsBank (through Lied)
- Current and archive access to major, regional, and local newspapers, along with transcripts of newscasts.
NexisUni (through Lied)
- Access to recent and older articles from many newspapers.
- Access to newspapers, including The Boston Globe, Business Wire, Chicago Tribune, Dow Jones Institutional News, Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, & The Wall Street Journal.
Press Reader (through Lied)
- Access to full color current editions of over 7000 newspapers and magazines, both American and international. Publications include Las Vegas Review Journal, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, and The Guardian. Access to 90 days of issues for most publications.
US Newsstream (through Lied)
- Current and archive access to major newspapers, including Las Vegas Review Journal, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, USA Today, and the Wall Street Journal.
In addition to the databases above, you may also want to check the website of the newspaper you are researching.
Home Town News
Links to local newspaper websites for newspapers across the United States
- Collects news stories based on your location. Customizable.
- Last Updated: Aug 22, 2022 1:11 PM
- URL: https://law-unlv.libguides.com/Newspaper
- Print Page
Subjects: News Resources, Research Guides
Tags: news, research, research guide