Library Resources for First-Year Law Students
The law library has a copy machine available for patrons. It is located near the bridge connecting the law school building and the Beverly Rogers Literature & Law Building. The copy machine charges 10 cents per page and requires students to use Rebel Cash on their RebelCard. If you need help with copying, please visit the Circulation Desk.
The Law School Computer Lab & Printing
The Law School Computer Lab (located near the Reference Desk) is for law student use only.
- 3 computers
- 2 printers, one for Lexis Advance and one for general printing
- The Lexis printer is only for printing Lexis Advance print jobs. Printing is free.
- The law school printer charges 3 cents per page and requires students to use Rebel Cash.
- Law students may also print from their personal laptop (Windows or Mac). Instructions are available in My BoydLaw.
Scanning & Microfiche Reader
You may use the copy machine for scanning. In addition, the Law Library Student Lounge (located behind the Reference Desk) has a book scanner and a microfiche reader. For assistance, please visit the Circulation Desk.
If You Need Help
If you have IT related questions, please contact the Help Desk at 702-895-5298 or email@example.com. IT assistance is also available in the Law School Computer Lab.
- Last Updated: Sep 16, 2019 6:50 PM
- URL: https://law-unlv.libguides.com/library
- Print Page